About Me

My photo
Beat me with Koffee, a good book and a game of BasketBall/Tennis! You bet, nothing like it! Not to mention, music and dance!

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Wednesday

In no mood to talk of the great movie where Naseeruddin Shah stunned all of us with yet another spectacular performance. This is about the coming Wednesday.
Sunday night. Another new week that beckons for Monday blues.
What will be different is that, come this week- I shall await the Wednesday and NOT the Friday. I claim to be in all senses, not clinically certified though.
I am gonna bunk office, be home all day with an early start of the day pretty well in advance. An early shower and Koffee. Prayer would not hold a special place today, as I would eventually be praying the whole day as I experience a series of joy, pain, anger, nervousness, pressure, silence  and any emotion that you could probably think of . Would read the newspaper starting page 21 as opposed to the usual page 9. For you know it’s -A Wednesday!
Me being home is another uneventful day of boisterous conversations for Ms and Mrs apartmenties. Warn you - all the Mrs. Khannas, Guptas and Iyers – you better not knock the door this Wednesday. I would not only NOT entertain your worldly genius talks, in turn-could be worst than Dolly Bindra if you still dare knock and spook. For you BETTER know it’s -A Wednesday!
My little monstrous kids – today you are excused from the greens and reds and whites that are stuffed when you are lost in the cartoon network. The food and the Cartoon Network, both will be off the air. Make your arrangements through daddy’s pockets for pizzas and burgers. And if you monsters have a  little heart, leave some tits and bits of the leftovers for mommy dear. Mommy would be off the air from Radio One,laptop,cell and maybe bio-breaks and food -if you both unitedly agree to disagree on food sharing. Afterall, this is not the usual Wednesday!
My dear all time great phone buddies, this Wednesday will be a lull day for the various telecom providers who run into huge profits, thanks only to we woman. As much as good fillers we are for a man’s life, we take the same pride in being equal fillers for the telecom provider’s pockets. But not this Wednesday. Is it even remotely possible that I will not speak on the phone? Trust me-For it’s A Wednesday.
My biggest supporter in my life, without whom I cannot imagine a life at all! Not even a single day goes by when I do not think of you. You flash on my mind the very second I open my eyes to the yet to rise -sunrise. I think of you all day and night, and dread the day, god forbid, I have to live without you. But my dear maid, you are excused this Wednesday. I know cleanliness is next to godliness. But no amount of dirt in the 10 by 10 room that I would be spending the entire day would bother me. As I would be completely lost this Wednesday.
More than a 1000 billion eyes would watch the 2 inch diameter spherical white object every second that it swirls, slides and spins. My heart would be at the center of that spherical object when god steps down to take it to his stride.
And when GOD does so, if all my 10 blue boys say in chorus –Honesty is NOT the best policy, I agree to them. Wholeheartedly.  Only this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment