About Me

My photo
Beat me with Koffee, a good book and a game of BasketBall/Tennis! You bet, nothing like it! Not to mention, music and dance!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ways to take revenge on a woman::

·         Sending her to a changing room without a mirror in it
·         Where did that single chin and tucked tummy go away?
·         Leave some baby roaches in her kitchen cabinets
·         Your baby aein’t  the boy of this generation
·         I see…your hubby works as a Senior Manager! (Only!)
·         The house needs interiors at the earliest
·          Time for you to drop western clothes
·         What did you do on your 33rd birthday? -In a big gathering
·         When did you last visit the beauty parlor?  Take an appointment at the earliest!
·         This is a cost of quality analysis for tomorrows presentation (And not a cooking recipe for your kitty party!)
·         You’re in laws are the bestest of the people on this earth
·         My hubby dear gave me a platinum ring on my birthday
·         You know what the main impetus of budget 2011 was?
·         To swirl the wine, is an art.

5 comments:

  1. who the hell wants a revenge...women are for love

    ashwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. id prefer the 33rd birthday one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous - :) I crossed it! And expereinced it when my son asked it to me :)

    ReplyDelete